AX-IT Aerosol Baseboard Cleaner/Stripper CASE
- Guide & Resources
- Product Videos
This heavy-duty cleaner is designed specifically to remove the toughest soil and wax buildup from baseboards. This fast-acting gel cleans and strips where a floor machine cannot reach. It will quickly remove multiple coats of floor finish or wax accumulation from baseboards, coves, stairs, and other hard-to-reach areas. The stable gel clings to surfaces for complete contact. The convenient aerosol package, incorporating an inverted valve, provides easy use for a wide variety of applications where superior cleaning strength is required. It's a real labor and time saver.
- All resilient tiles
- Cove areas
- Floor machines and mopping gear
- Quarry, terrazzo, and other hard tiles
- Convenient, easy to use aerosol package, just point and spray for easy, accurate application
- Powerful, fast-acting gel dissolves multiple layers of soil and buildup without harsh caustics or metasilicates
- Rinse-free formula leaves no alkaline residue and does not require rinsing after removal of liquiﬁed buildup
- Versatile, pleasantly scented; may be used for a wide variety of applications where superior cleaning strength is required
- No CFCs. Federal regulations prohibit the use of CFCs in aerosol formulations
Case containes 12 (19 oz) Cans.
For baseboards and other hard to reach areas. Do not use on painted surfaces.
Prior to use, test in a small area to determine suitability and safety of product. Note any color change.
1. Shake well before using.
2. Hold can UPSIDE DOWN and spray 6-10 inches from surface to be sprayed. Cover problem area with a thin, even coating. (Wipe immediately from painted surfaces.)
3. Allow to penetrate 3-5 minutes then wet scrub surface with cleansing pad or sponge.
4. Wipe off liquiﬁed ﬁnish with damp cloth or mop.