Super Grout Additive Kit replaces Silicone and Caulk. Use in bathroom showers, tubs, tile shower floors, tiled counter-tops, back-splashes, and all vertical and horizontal corners. Each kit can repair up to 2 showers.
The kit includes Super Grout Resin-Part A, Super Grout Hardener-Part B, 1 syringe, 1 gloves, 1 wood mixing stick, and 2 cups.
Coverage Per Kit: 50 Linear Foot - Makes 12 oz. - 15 oz. depending on final consistency
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Make sure and clean area first with a high quality tile & grout cleaner.
2. Scrape and remove any loose grout and caulk completely.
3. Make sure area is clean and dry.
4. Make sure and mix Part A Resin thoroughly with included mix stick.
5. Usually 1/2 kit will cover a standard tub/surround where tile meets tub (approx 15 linear foot) or a standard shower floor perimeter (approx 14 linear foot). Use a plastic disposable cup (8 oz cup works fine) to mix Ceramic Tile Pro Super Grout Additive™ and Grout (GROUT SOLD SEPARATELY) . To mix 1/2 kit, use supplied measure cups, fill 2 times with Part A Resin, and 1 time with Part B Hardener, mix together inside 8 oz cup for 1 minute, use 5-6 measure cups of sanded grout, adding 2 measure cups of grout at a time, mix with supplied wood mix stick, keep adding up to 6 measure cups for final consistency that works perfect for all types of applications.
6. Add mixed grout to syringe and apply to areas needing repair.
7. Use vinyl gloves, smooth Super Grout with finger.
8. Use warm/hot bucket of clean water and wipe with microfiber towel
9. Make sure all remaining residue has been removed.
10. Allow wet areas like shower to dry for 3 days, countertops & floors for 1 day before use.
WARNING: May cause skin and eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Avoid breathing in fumes, dust, and vapors. Wear protective gloves.