2 MOTOR SLURRY CONTAINMENT PUMP-OUT SLURRY EXTRACTION VACUUM
- Guide & Resources
- Product Videos
Collecting and containing debris and sludge has never been easier or more cost effective.
With the Filtration Vacuum, chips and finer debris particles are efficiently collected and contained while gray water or filtered fluids are returned for reuse or relocation.
Constructed of a virtually a indestructible 24 gallon polyethylene tank, it provides maximum durability and minimal maintenance with its corrosion, dent and rust resistant tank.
Separation Plate keeps the High Efficiency Collection Bag from interfering with the operation of the integrated sump pump.
Capturing debris particles down to 200 microns, filtered liquids are easily and automatically discharged from the tank for recycling or disposal by the internal sump pump.
Includes wands and attachments. This model does not include the 30 inch squeegee or dry conversion kit.
Versatility - As impressive is its collection and separation system may be is the options of using the internal sump pump:
- Simultaneous operation - Vacuum slurry and automatic discharge of filtered liquid.
- Unplug the sump pump - Use the vacuum as a continuous water supply during concrete, masonry and tile cutting and drilling applications.
The wet vacuum cleaner can also be easily converted to an OSHA approved Dust Extractor. With the Dry Conversion Filter installed you can expect to collection 150 lbs. of silica powder without suction drop and without compromising the HEPA cartridge filter (which is completely washable.)
Other features of the Industrial Vacuum are its powerful 120 volt twin 1000 watt 8.5 amp motors, 195 CFM, 125" H20 and 2" inlet.
- Slurry Recovery from Concrete Sawing and Grinding
- Oils, Fluids, Metals and Plastic Chips and Shaving from Machine Shops
- Coolant and Fluid Transfers and Aeration
- Water and Debris Recovery from Pressure Washing -
Outdoor applications: Buildings, Driveways, Walkways, etc.
Indoor applications: Manufacturing Machines, Food Manufacturers and Restaurant Wash Down Recovery.
- Two powerful by-pass motors are protected from debris and liquids by a perforated float cage that is also used to keep the tank from overfilling.
- Even with its large 24 gallon collection capacity the complete unit really seems to be just the right size for maneuverability.
- Incredibly rugged and durable, the heavy gauge polyethylene tank is dent and corrosion resistance and its black color hides wear and tear well that helps promote a professional appearance every time you show up to the job site.