MORE™ AntiEtch™ Certification
- Guide & Resources
- Product Videos
April 25, 2019
This system provides a better way to protect from etching. Offer your customers "real" stain protection for their natural stone countertops!!
In our restoration business, we have worked with many different coatings over the years and are very familiar with their advantages and disadvantages. This system is proving to be one of the best options available at this time. If you have been in the business for a while, I'm sure you have seen these types of things come and go over the years. The cutting edge technology provided with this system may just change your mind about being able to offer a real solution to your clients for etch protection for years to come. Join us in this training and see for yourself.
Features and benefits
• Stops acid-etching • Stops staining
• Crystal clear finish
• Can be applied on marble, limestone, onyx, travertine, and concrete
• Available in honed, polished, and leathered finishes
• Can be applied to vertical and horizontal surfaces
• Low odor during application • Environmentally friendly
• Safe on food grade surfaces
• Zero porosity - germs and bacteria have nowhere to grow
• Will not crack or peel • Easy to maintain
• Easily repairable
• Durable – 10 year expected wear
MORE™ AntiEtch™ certification class is a one day course and will be conducted on
April 25, 2019 in Wilson, NC
3195 Airport Blvd Suite G Wilson, NC 27896
There are many hotels near this location. Hotel information below offers a discount rate for MB StoneComfort Suites6415 Southern Village DrWilson, NC 27896 Phone: 252-265-8850
This course & evaluation is required to become a MORE™ AntiEtch™ Certified Applicator
Register early, space is limited. You don't want to miss it!
The cost of the course is $3,995 and includes the following:
MORE™ AntiEtch™ Curing System ($3,000)
MORE™ AntiEtch™ Welcome Kit (includes 1 pint of MORE™ AntiEtch™ Treatment, Festool abrasives(sandpaper) and other products necessary to complete a 25 sf installation)
One day of hands-on training and evaluation
The course is 99.9% hands-on and will cover the application of the MORE™ AntiEtch™ System on marble and other acid-sensitive countertops.
A brief list of the process involved:
- Grinding the surface to prepare it for application
- Applying the MORE™ AntiEtch™ Treatment
- Curing the 1st and 2nd coat
- Sanding to a hone finish
- Sanding to a polished finish
- Maintaining the surface
- Repairs and other hands-on exercises
We will be using the MORE™ AntiEtch™ Curing System and Festool sanders. Each is a required tool for the application of the MORE™ AntiEtch™ treatment.
Financing opportunities are available - Please contact us for more information