- Guide & Resources
- Product Videos
Removing stains from natural stone surfaces and masonry has never been easier! Just soak the pouch, place it over your stain, and let it dry. Remove the pack and the stain is gone.
Inside the pouch are stone safe surfactants that when soaked are activated and work to break down the stain. The natural clays in the pouch then draw out the stain. Some difficult stains may require multiple treatments.
Instructions for use:
1. Dip the pouch in water making sure it is thoroughly wet. Don't be afraid to knead it with your fingers to make sure it is wet.
2. Place pouch over stain and pat down so it is touching the stain.
3. Cover with a piece of plastic and punch several holes in the plastic.
4. Allow to sit on stain for 12 to 24 hours.
5. Remove pouch once dry and examine stain.
For large stains, use two or more sponges.
Package includes (3) 6 x 4.5 x 1.5 individual pouches.
*** Use sponge only once. If reused, bag may break. If bag breaks, leave in place until dry. ***