HG RTK 280 VS Single Disc Edging Machine
HG RTK 280 VS - Variable Speed Single Disc Edging Machine
Professional sander with single disc and variable speed ideal for grinding flush against walls.
HG RTK 280 is a single disc sander, very compact with high performance, easy to transport, and reaches narrow and impractical areas. Thanks to the articulated head and the opening tool cart with guided wheels on both sides, the RTK 280 can also be transformed into an effective edge sander in just a few seconds. Splash guard included.
- Tool casing height only 100 mm (4 inches)! Smooth under shelves etc.
- Perfectly balanced during sanding with vibration levels much lower than other market appliances.
- Swivel head on three angles: left, center and right. Operation can be performed in seconds and without tools.
- Tool holders mounted on a levitating joint that follows the floor at all times.
- Quick, safe and fast tool change without the use of a key or hammer.
- Height adjustable wheels.
- Detachable chassis for easy transport.
- Motor - 4 HP
- Volt - 220
- Hertz - 50/60 Hz
- Disc Speed RPM - 840-1680 RPM
- Working Width - 280 mm (11")
|Used For Surface(s)|