MORE™ AntiEtch™ Certification
Next class is January 22, 2021 in Wilson, NC.
Restrictions may apply. Please Call 888-509-5831 for more information and details on the next class.
Due to high demand, we have extended our one day MORE™ AntiEtch™ certification class to include a second day of MORE™ AntiEtch™ training (NC classes only).
2021 Class Dates:
***Unless otherwise stated, all classes will be held in Wilson, NC***
This system provides a better way to protect from etching. Offer your customers "real" stain protection for their natural stone countertops!!
In our restoration business, we have worked with many different coatings over the years and are very familiar with their advantages and disadvantages. This system is proving to be one of the best options available at this time. If you have been in the business for a while, I'm sure you have seen these types of things come and go over the years. The cutting edge technology provided with this system may just change your mind about being able to offer a real solution to your clients for etch protection for years to come. Join us in this training and see for yourself.
Features and benefits
- Stops acid-etching
- Stops staining
- Crystal clear finish
- Can be applied on marble, limestone, onyx, travertine, and concrete
- Available in honed, polished, and leathered finishes
- Can be applied to vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Low odor during application
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe on food grade surfaces
- Zero porosity - germs and bacteria have nowhere to grow • Will not crack or peel • Easy to maintain • Easily repairable
- Durable – 10 year expected wear
MORE™ AntiEtch™ certification class is a one day course and will be conducted in Wilson, NC or our West Coast location - Thousand Palms, CA.
East Coast Location - Wilson, NC
3195 Airport Blvd Suite F Wilson, NC 27896
There are many hotels near this location. Hotel information below offers a discount rate for MB Stone
This course & evaluation is required to become a MORE™ AntiEtch™ Certified Applicator
Register early, space is limited. You don't want to miss it!
The cost of the course is $4200 and includes the following:
- MORE™ AntiEtch™ Curing System ($3,000) Along with helmet, gloves and Tyvek suit
UV light 120V / 60 Hz 300 W/in
- One day of hands-on training and evaluation
- The course is 99.9% hands-on and will cover the application of the MORE™ AntiEtch™ System on marble and other acid-sensitive countertops.
A brief list of the process involved:
- Grinding the surface to prepare it for application
- Applying the MORE™ AntiEtch™ Treatment
- Curing the 1st and 2nd coat
- Sanding to a hone finish
- Sanding to a polished finish
- Maintaining the surface
- Repairs and other hands-on exercises
- We will be using the MORE™ AntiEtch™ Curing System and Festool sanders. Each is a required tool for the application of the MORE™ AntiEtch™ treatment.
Financing opportunities are available - Please contact us for more information - Call 888-509-5831
|Used For Surface(s)|
|Weight||0.5 lb0.5 lb0.5 lb0.5 lb0.5 lb|
Items You May Like
Recently Viewed Items
Net Orders Checkout