Severe Duty Floor Machine Hawk 180TEXHD 17 Inch
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
180TEXHD 17 inch Hawk floor machine includes:
- Upper Lock
- Pad Driver
- (2) 25 lb Weights
- Weight Pins
Totally enclosed motor units are ideal for the harshest conditions - dust, moisture, chemicals - and great for sanding or screening applications, stone care and concrete work.
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motor - keeps out dirt and dust for longer motor life.
- Virtually indestructible gearbox
- Low current draw
- UL/CUL Approved
- Severe Duty Equipment includes:
- All Steel Construction of handle, frame and sub-assemblies.
- 180 Frame 1.5 HP
- TEFC A/C Motor (180 speaks to the size and torque a motor frame can endure, this is 3x standard 66 frame). TEFC Motor protects the motor from exposure to dust, debris, and moisture that rob the motor of power.
- Triple Planetary, case hardened steel gears with steel coupler pin assures maximum strength
- 12-3 STJOW Cord minimize voltage loss over 50' or 100' distance from supply
- Pro-Model offers 3" wider upper handle for improved grip and leverage, upper handle lock, two-part cord, no-spill 4.5 gallon tank, and molded splash guard
- 3 Year Parts Warranty
- Customized weights, drivers, and accessories
For more information on shipping prices and the Hawk floor machine price and details, please call us at 888-509-5831 ext 203.
|Used For Surface(s)|