Shimmer Brightener and Sealer
Shimmer is a concentrated rinse formula to be used after the polishing stage, or after cleaning a polished floor. Shimmer is also a hydrophobic sealer and an optical brightener. After using Shimmer, the floor will be streak free, sealed against water-born stains and noticeably brighter.
- Mix 1oz. per gallon in the water tank of your machine.
- Scrub with a clean white pad, or soft bristle brush to rinse residue from surface.
- Let Shimmer stand for 30-60 seconds, then vacuum thoroughly with a wet vac, or squeegee wand with a truck mount.
For counters and vertical surfaces:
- Mix Shimmer 1oz. per gallon of clean water and wash surface with a sponge.
- Squeegee remaining water and buff dry with a soft towel.
|Used For Surface(s)||Granite, Marble, Limestone, Travertine,|
|Application Type(s)||Clean, Seal,|