Super Grout Additive Kit
Super Grout Additive Kit replaces silicone and caulk. Use in bathroom showers, tubs, tile shower floors, tiled counter-tops, back-splashes, and all vertical and horizontal corners. Each kit can repair up to 2 showers.
The kit includes:
- Super Grout Resin-Part A
- Super Grout Hardener-Part B
- 1 syringe
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 wood mixing stick
- 2 cups for mixing
Coverage Per Kit: 50 Linear Foot - Makes 12 oz. - 15 oz. depending on final consistency.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Make sure and clean area first with a high quality tile & grout cleaner.
- Scrape and remove any loose grout and caulk completely.
- Make sure area is clean and dry.
- Make sure and mix Part A Resin thoroughly with included mix stick. Use a plastic disposable cup (8 oz cup works fine) to mix Ceramic Tile Pro Super Grout Additive™ and Grout (GROUT SOLD SEPARATELY) .
- Usually 1/2 kit will cover a standard tub/surround where tile meets tub (approx 15 linear foot) or a standard shower floor perimeter (approx 14 linear foot).
- To mix 1/2 kit, use supplied measure cups, fill 2 times with Part A Resin, and 1 time with Part B Hardener, mix together inside 8 oz cup for 1 minute, use 5-6 measure cups of sanded grout, adding 2 measure cups of grout at a time, mix with supplied wood mix stick, keep adding up to 6 measure cups for final consistency that works perfect for all types of applications.
- Add mixed grout to syringe and apply to areas needing repair.
- Use vinyl gloves, smooth Super Grout with finger.
- Use warm/hot bucket of clean water and wipe with microfiber towel.
- Make sure all remaining residue has been removed.
- Allow wet areas like shower to dry for 3 days, countertops & floors for 1 day before use.
WARNING: May cause skin and eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Avoid breathing in fumes, dust, and vapors. Wear protective gloves.
|Used For Surface(s)||Granite, Marble, Limestone, Travertine,|
|Weight||10.0 lb10.0 lb|