Universal Granite Color Kit
- Guide & Resources
- Product Videos
UNIVERSAL GRANITE COLOR KIT - 2.5 OZ Set of 6 colors
Granite Color Match Pigments for Polyester, Epoxy, Acrylic adhesives.
Colors were made to increase time and production for the staple go to stones that are most popular today.
Comes in 6 colors:
These colors have been tested over a variety of slab samples from all over the world.
We think we hit a home run with the color matched quality of these stones.
Plus, these colors can be used for similar class stones as well.
This will save so much time in the shop and in the field of trying to take 2 or more colors to try and get the color of the glue as close to the stone as possible.
With the Universal Granite Colors, just simply select the color pigment that matches the stone you are working with, mix it into your glue, and add the hardener. Just that simple!
1) Others are giving you 2 oz. Universal Colors are a full 2.5 oz bottle. That's 25% more!
2) Truly Universal. Universal Colors can be used with any adhesive: Polyesters, Epoxies, and Acrylics
3) Indoor and Outdoor: Universal Colors are UV stable. Therefore, use them wherever you want!
4) Perfect consistency to mix into the adhesive. Not to runny and not to thick. The glue will quickly absorb the colors and blend in perfectly.
5) Twist-lock spill proof cap. The cap that will not pop open in the tool box on the truck and spill out everywhere. Also, we didn't want the colors to dry out in the shop either. So, the spill proof twistlock cap quickly screws on, makes a tight seal, and will not come off, unless you want it off.
6) Easy Squeeze Bottles. The bottles were also carefully chosen. Having a soft bottle to squeeze out just the right amount of color is what we were looking for. FOUND IT! Soft, pliable, yet durable bottle is what every color is poured into. Trust us. You will like it!
7) Perfect Drop Nozzle. We all know how little color you have to use to mix the glue to the right tint. The tip of a razor blade can sometimes tint the whole cup! So why use more than you need to? Thats what we thought too. So, the nozzle is just the right size to squeeze out as little as a drop of color. This results in savings of almost 50% in color over the other colors on the market. That means you can go twice as long before having to buy more. Time, money, convenience.
Add the Universal Colour to the glue to reach the desired hue. Different colors can be used to achieve desired hue. Do not exceed the maximum amount of 2-3% in weight. Doing so may affect the quality of the glue.
This product will last at least 12 months if kept between 65° and 77°. Keep away from heat, humidity and sunlight.