SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
- Adjustable Seat - Instead of sitting back on your heels, the fully adjustable seat provides the upper body support, leaving your feet free to control your movement.
- Knee Pads - Comfortable attached ﬂoating-like knee pads allow your knees to rest and move freely. They eliminate direct knee to ﬂoor pressure, circulation problems, and will allow you to work in shorts without having to wear knee pads with straps.
- 3″ Casters - Allow you to roll to move, instead of crawling and bouncing on your knees. Elevates your body and eliminates the normal pressure on toes, ankles and knees. Will allow you to work over dirty, wet, or dusty areas easier and cleaner.
- Tool Tray - This feature is really appreciated by all the people that use the Racatac. They love having a place to keep their necessities right there rolling with them.
- The Racatac Chair- This model is designed to work in a stationary kneeling/sitting position. The knee pads are elevated 1” high on 5 nylon glides. As with the other models, you can work in a one or two knee down position and it has a tool tray. This model is used for kneeling stationary in places where rolling is not possible. Great for technicians that work in low lying areas on slanted or grated ﬂoors, outside terrain, etc.
- The Chest Support Attachment - It is fully adjustable and attaches quickly to any Racatac model. It will allow you to work in a supported, leaning over position while sitting and kneeling on the Racatac. A longer post is available upon request. It is available to be purchased separately or can be purchased with the Racatac as a unit.
|Used For Surface(s)|