Stain Proof Sealer
STAIN-PROOF Original™ Quart is an impregnating, invisible and breathable sealer that provides premium permanent protection for natural stone, tiles, pavers, concrete, brick and grout from water and oil based stains and damage caused by water and dissolved salts. Treated indoor and outdoor surfaces become easier to clean and keep looking good for longer.
- Premium water and oil repellence for superior stain protection: Tested in accordance with ISO 10545-14 Determination of resistance to stains Class 5 (highest class).
- Unique super-penetrating, permanent bonding technology for long lasting protection.
- 15 year written performance warranty can be provided if applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator*
- Protects against efflorescence, freeze-thaw and salt spalling damage.
- Retains natural surface color and finish
- Treated surfaces are easier to clean and dry quickly even after heavy rain.
- Super breathable: Water vapor escapes freely preventing harmful moisture buildup inside the treated material.
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial use.
- Stands up to alkaline cleaners and pressure hosing.
HOW TO USE:
- ALWAYS TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA FIRST and allow a 24 hour cure time to determine the ease of application and desired results.
- Ensure surfaces to be treated are dry, clean and free of residues.
- Product is to be applied without thinning.
- Generously saturate the surface with product using a low-pressure hand spray, a clean brush, or similar. Surface should have a mirror-like wet look for 3-5 seconds. Avoid contact with surrounding areas.
- When the surface becomes touch dry, or after a minimum of 10 minutes, repeat Step 4. Total application rate is approximately one liter per two to 25 sq. meters (20 to 250 sq. feet per quart) depending on absorption.
- After the final coat, wait approximately 10 minutes but before the surface dries, then polish the surface thoroughly with clean, dry, white cloths, towels or similar to remove excess product, moistening cloth STAIN-PROOF™ to ease polishing.
- Use an organic solvent e.g. methylated spirits to clean equipment. Once cured, this product is food contact safe.
- Sealer will not prevent surface etching, scuff marks or wear and may lighten or darken some surfaces. STAIN-PROOF Original™ will make the maintenance and cleaning of a treated surface much easier.
- Once cured, this product is food contact safe.
***GROUND ONLY SHIPPING***
|Used For Surface(s)||Granite, Marble, Limestone, Travertine,|
Items You May Like
Recently Viewed Items
Net Orders Checkout