MB Stone Pro MB-20 Honeycomb Kit
MB Stone Pro MB-20 Honeycomb Kit includes:
- MB-20 (2.2 lb)
- 4 Inch Honeycomb Set
- 4 Inch Rigid Pad Driver
Honeycomb Pad is a fantastic light copper diamond pad for granite face polishing.
Available in 4 inch pad size.
Available in 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500, 3000, and Buff grit.
Rigid Pad Driver is a solid built aluminum backer for granite with 5/8-11 thread and hook & loop face.
MB-20 is an exclusive proprietary blend of abrasives and polishing agents representing an industry first and a definite breakthrough to polish granite and most mercantile granite. Works on serpentines, serpentinites, and ophicalcites as well.
*****KEEP FROM FREEZING***** GROUND ONLY SHIPPING*****
Directions for the use of MB-20 Granite Polish:
The following directions are an average recommendation. Different stones may require different quantities of product along with various techniques. If you are in doubt, don’t hesitate to call us at 888-509-5831.
- Always make sure proper masking of the work area is utilized to protect surfaces that could be splattered by product.
- Wear safety glasses and gloves.
- Make sure the surface is free of any coatings, waxes, sealers, grease and/or soil.
- If the surface requires honing, use quality diamonds and hone surface to at least 1000 grit or higher predicated upon the clarity of the stone.
- Using your variable speed right angle grinder with a 5'' or 7'' pad driver, attach a hogs hair pad and set the speed to 3 or midway.
- Use about a ½ teaspoon per square foot (remember the amounts will vary) of product and a small amount of water (1/2 tablespoon) (more or less)
- Start by targeting a 2 sq ft area and place the product and water in the center of your target.
- Place your machine and hogs hair pad directly on top of it.
- Starting slowly, spread the product out slowly controlling the trigger while applying pressure attempting to dry the product out.
- At a point where it is almost dry, you begin to increase the speed. At this point, you should have no splatters.That is when you can pull the trigger for max speed at that setting and run the product dry while moving the machine swiftly over the targeted area. The use of pressure will vary depending on the stone, but generally some pressure can be applied.
- Check the results and repeat if needed.
- If any swirls or marks appear, too much product was used.
- Remove the marks using a white pad with a mist of water or if they become stubborn use tin oxide or any polishing compound. Adjust the amount of product you are using and continue.
These Directions are a base line guide to using this product as it may require slightly different techniques for different stones. If in doubt don’t hesitate to contact us.
|Used For Surface(s)||Granite,|
Items You May Like
Recently Viewed Items
Net Orders Checkout