Stain Reaper is a ready-to-use, low-odor paste poultice. It pulls deep-seated oil, dirt, harmful salts and other embedded stains out of sensitive masonry, including polished limestone and marble. No mixing is needed and is easy to use. Safe for all natural stone.
Approximate Coverage: 4 to 6 sq ft per pound or 35 to 50 sq ft per gallon, depending on porosity of stone.
Make sure all surfaces not meant to be treated are covered and/or taped for their protection.
- Wet the area to be treated, then apply paste to surface - 1/8 to 1/4 inches thick - using a trowel, airless sprayer or other suitable applicator.
- Cover the poultice with protective paper. Press the protective paper against the poultice. It will cling to the surface. Tape/seal off edges of the paper.
- Leave the covered poultice on the surface 12–24 hours.
- Remove protective paper. If still wet, let poultice dry 2–4 additional hours.
- Remove the poultice and captured contaminants. Insert a corrosion-resistant spatula, trowel or other suitable scraping device under the paste, and carefully lift from the surface. Remove as much residue as possible.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly with fresh water, using a sponge, soft cloth or low-pressure/low-volume water-rinsing equipment.
- Repeat application if needed.
NOTE: Surface and air temperatures should be at least 50° F (10° C). Application when temperature is below freezing or will be overnight may harm masonry. If freezing conditions exist before application, let surface thaw:
MADE IN THE USA
|Used For Surface(s)||Granite, Marble, Limestone, Travertine,|
|Weight||1.0 lb1.0 lb|