MB-22® E-Z Polishing Powder
The MB-22 E-Z Polishing Powder delivers a stunning shine to terrazzo and calcite-based stone products. It’s easy to use and won’t damage surfaces with splatter. It’s one of the best wet polishes for terrazzo surfaces.
The MB-22® E-Z Polishing Powder is a superior wet polishing powder that delivers a high shine and dazzling gleam. Formulated for terrazzo and calcite-based stones, this polishing powder won’t etch surfaces with splatter.
This product comes in different sizes:
- 1 lb
- 2 lbs
- 10 lbs
- 25 lbs
You can call us for the pricing of quantities above 25 lbs.
Different stones require different polishing techniques. In general, you would need to:
- Prepare the surface. Hone it to the highest clarity possible.
- Apply proper masking materials to areas of the surface that can be damaged by splatters.
Below are the specific directions for buffing terrazzo floors and countertops:
- Target an area of approximately 10 sq. ft.
- In the middle of the target area, sprinkle approximately 2 oz. of product in a circular pattern slightly smaller than the diameter of the floor machine.
- Using a hog’s hair pad, position the floor machine with water on top of the powder.
- The machine cannot exceed 175 RPM for best results and needs at least 1.5 HP.
- Release 5 seconds of water and swiftly swing the machine back and forth over the targeted area to evenly spread the slurry. (Note: keep the slurry thick; not too wet.)
- Polish slowly with a spiral motion moving from one end of the targeted area to the other and back.
- Continue polishing for 3-4 minutes.
- Then check the surface with a squeegee. You should have a high polish at this point.
- Next release just enough fresh water onto your target area to make vacuuming the used slurry easy.
- Then clean with a neutral cleaner such as MB-1 Floor Amore One Step Cleaner or MB-15 Stone Glow.
- Now repeat this process on next section.
- Target an area approximately 4 sq. ft.
- On the targeted surface, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of product in a circular pattern slightly smaller than the polishing pad you are using.
- Spray some water on the powder and over the rest of the targeted area.
- Set the speed of the right-angle grinder/polisher (variable speed is a MUST) to the slowest speed.
- Using a hog’s hair pad, move the machine over the targeted area slowly, applying steady pressure.
- Check the surface for results after approximately 2 minutes.
- If you have a high polish, semi-flush the section and pull the slurry down to next section and repeat.
Coverage: Depending on the type of stone, expect coverage of approximately 125 – 200 sq ft per pound.
If you have any questions about this polishing powder, feel free to contact us at (888) 509-5831 or send us a message at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Polishing Powder
If you're looking for an effective polishing powder that will give you the perfect glossy shine every time, why not give MB-22 E-Z Polishing Powder a try? To help you decide whether it's the right product for you, we've devised a list of questions and answers. You can learn more about this polishing powder in the section below.
Yes. Smooth surface etch marks can be removed using this premium polishing powder. Before making a purchase, we do suggest sending us pictures of the etch surfaces so that we can provide more information on which would be the best product(s) to meet your unique needs.
Yes. MB-22 E-Z Polishing Powder is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
MB-22 is incredibly user-friendly. It also has a lower acid content, which leaves less room for error on a job. Plus, it leaves natural stones with an attractive, glossy finish without causing any damage, and it's available in bulk quantities for use on larger areas.
It will not remove stains or scratches. You will need a stain remover like Stain Reaper to treat staining and abrasives for scratches. Please contact us for assistance with stain and scratch treatment.
This product can be used when needed. If you need help determining whether a particular surface needs to be polished, please get in touch with us.
Yes. This product is designed for calcite-based stones.
We have directions on the label and a PDF guide that we can send you via email if you require more information on how to use it. Moreover, we are always adding new how-to videos to our YouTube channel and offer a comprehensive training program for stone professionals, so be sure to check that out if you have never used this product before.
To learn more about this polishing powder, you can contact us using one of the following:
- Talk to us on social media.
- Make use of the live chat feature available on our website.
- Call us at 888-509-5831.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send a text message to 252-289-1584.
If you'd like to see how others like you found this product, please browse our verified buyer reviews or contact us for more information.
|1.0 lb2.0 lb11.0 lb26.0 lb