GRAFF GEL is a solvent-based product for the removal of paint, permanent inks, synthetic enamels, resins and graffiti. GRAFF GEL acts by dissolving the synthetic top layers on a surface, bringing the treated material back into view without changing its appearance. Thanks to its characteristic gel formula, GRAFF GEL has a particularly thick consistency that makes it easy and effective to use on walls and vertical surfaces.
GRAFF GEL has a fast, effective action on particularly absorbent supports such as cement, concrete, and natural stone. GRAFF GEL can also be used on delicate materials such as marble, lime-based stone and polished stone without the risk of attack or removal of shine. Once applied to the surface being treated, the product works alone without needing any further processes, until it completely dissolves synthetic surface layers. GRAFF GEL is quick and easy to apply, and its use will not alter the surface’s original appearance.
- Preparing and cleaning the surface.
- Carefully clean the surface, making sure to remove any dust or dirt present.
- Never use GRAFF GEL on wet surfaces; make sure that the surface to be treated is dry or at most, only slightly damp.
- Do not apply GRAFF GEL to overly heated surfaces. We recommend applying the product during the coolest periods of the day.
- In the case in which the surface to be treated has a previous surface layer of wax, proceed to the removal of the same with Double Stripping. Application
- The product is for use without dilution. Pour the undiluted product straight onto the surface being treated. Use a brush, spatula or if simpler, pour directly onto the surface, covering it completely with a thick layer of product.
- Leave the product to act on the surface until the synthetic layer to be removed has broken down completely. The necessary time depends on the type of material being removed and the absorption level of the surface being treated. Although all cases have different characteristics that may require specific and different time frames, generally the time required to dissolve the synthetic surface layers can be summed up as follows: - Enamels, paints and resins, and synthetic residues on compact, non-absorbent materials: between 30 and 60 minutes of contact time; - Enamels, paints and resins, and synthetic residues on porous, rough and absorbent materials: between 1 and 3 hours of contact time; - Polyester grout stains that have penetrated through the stone: from 3 to 12 hours In case of stain removal requiring longer periods of time, we recommend applying a sufficiently thick layer of product to avoid having to add more in the event that it dries too quickly.
- After the set period of time, proceed to remove the product and its residues. To remove GRAFF GEL it is possible to use absorbent paper or cloths in case of small surfaces, soaking up and removing residues until the surface is completely clean. Wipe the surface with a slightly damp cloth and wait for it to dry thoroughly before assessing the stain removal results. In case of medium or large surfaces, remove all residues with a broom and absorbent rags or a damp mop, until all excesses have been completely eliminated. Wipe the surface with a slightly damp cloth or mop and wait for it to dry thoroughly before assessing the stain removal results. If the finished result is not totally satisfactory, repeat the product application process as described above.
- When working to remove polyester grout stains from natural stone, it may be necessary to pass over the surface with a mechanical polisher to increase the surface absorption and therefore, the penetration of the stain remover, for more effective results.
Opening to floor traffic:
After rinsing the surface with water, wait for the floor to dry completely before opening to foot traffic.
Complementary Cleaning and Maintenance Products:
For routine cleaning of a surface treated with GRAFF GEL we recommend: NEUGEL or ALGAFLOOR - For extraordinary cleaning of a surface treated with GRAFF GEL we recommend: FABER 30 or DETERFUG, according to the type of surface to be cleaned - Following a stain removal operation using GRAFF GEL we recommend using a damp-proofing and/or stain-proofing treatment to be selected according to the characteristics and intended use of the surface.
Instructions and Guidelines:
Never apply the product to wet or excessively damp surfaces. – Do not apply the product to overly heated surfaces. – Do not apply the product when there is an imminent risk of rain or frost, or in the presence of mist. – While applying the product to the surface concerned it must not be exposed to direct sunlight. – Apply the product to surfaces in temperatures of between +5 and +40°C – When using on recently laid or grouted surfaces, wait for the grout to cure completely. – To achieve a visually pleasing, even result, above all in case of absorbent surfaces, we recommend applying the stain remover by treating areas that are larger than the single stained portions, such as a whole tile or room. These area can be decided according to the size and spread of the stain. – Before applying the product to the whole surface, it is advisable to test a small, unexposed area or unused piece to check its suitability for use.
Agglomerate Cement-Marble, Agglomerate Resin-Marble, Agglomerate Resin-Quartz, Slate, Sandstone, Basaltina Lava Stone, Molted Basalt, Cement Tile, Concrete, ceramic Craquele, Ceramic Glazed, Clinker, Coto, Granite, Porcelain Gres Honed, Porcelain Gres Lappato, Porcelain Gres Honed, Porcelain Gres Natural or Structured, Limestone, Marble, Brick Facings, Parquet/Natural Wood, Manufactured Stone (Eco-stone), Porphyry, Quartzite, Terracotta, Travertine, Tuff
WARNING: Highly flammable liquid. May cause skin irritation. Wear protective gloves and clothing.
***GROUND ONLY SHIPPING***
|Used For Surface(s)||Concrete, Granite, Marble, Limestone, Travertine, Serpentine, Terrazzo,|
|Application Type(s)||Stripping / Coat Removal,|