D/2 Biological Solution
D/2 Biological Solution is specially formulated to remove environmental pollution, dirt, and staining from biological soils such as mold, mildew, lichen, and algae from indoor and outdoor structures. D/2 is a Biodegradable cleaner that is pH neutral and contains no salts, bleach or acids. It is highly effective for removing stains caused by biological growth on surfaces including marble, granite, limestone, masonry, concrete, wood, canvas and vinyl & aluminum siding. It will not damage glass, metal or plants.
Method For Use:
- Apply D/2 with a brush, roller or sprayer
- Allow the undiluted D/2 to remain on the surface for 5 to 10 minutes
- Apply additional D/2 to maintain a wet surface
- Scrub the surface thoroughly with a non-metallic, short fiber scrub brush
- Lightly mist with water and continue scrubbing
- Rinse thoroughly with fresh water using a hose or sprayer
Treatment and Maintenance Program: After initial treatment of substrate, a once-a-year light spraying will help maintain a clean, stain-free surface.
NOTE: Heavy biological deposits may require repeat applications of D/2 cleaner to achieve complete cleaning after detachment. Alternatively, heavy growth can be detached by manual scraping using wooden or plastic tools immediately after application. D/2 should not be used in temperatures below 45 degrees.
Available in 55 gallon drums. For pricing and shipping details, call 888-509-5831 to order.
MADE IN USA
|3.0 lb9.6 lb45.0 lb