Hyper Grinder HRC601 Grinder 4hp Variable Speed
PROFESSIONAL GRINDER WITH EXCLUSIVE DOUBLE ROTATION SYSTEM DCT “DUAL CUT TECH”.
The DCT system allows you to choose to smooth use only using the rotation of the tools (DCT ON mode), or with the classic complete rotation of the planetary (DCT OFF mode).
The new range of HRC grinders introduces the exclusive DCT transmission. Thanks to this innovative function, it is possible to lock the rotation of the main plate and allow only the rotation of the tools simply by pressing a lever on the planetary (DCT ON). With the DCT in the ON position you gain higher speeds of the satellites for a more aggressive and effective grinding. The DCT ON system is ideal for glue and resin removal work, surface preparation and floor levelling. Turning off the DCT (DCT OFF) lever will cause the main plate to rotate in the direction of the tools. In DCT OFF mode the planetarium is counter-rotating for general polishing, marble polishing, natural stone and concrete.
DCT ON: Only allows rotation of the tool holder satellites, this option makes HRC extremely effective and aggressive for the preparation, removal of glues and resins, for leveling the surface and for rapid exposure of the concrete aggregate.
DCT OFF: Allows rotation of the planetary in counter-rotating mode, ideal for sanding and polishing concrete, marble and natural stone floors.
Please contact us for freight shipping cost and information
- Single-shell chassis, robust and compact for less space.
- 180 ° overturning system for extra weight. The displaced weights increase the grinding pressure. The weights moved back facilitate the tilting operation for tool changes. (Optional)
- 46 liter water tank.
- Powerful front and rear LED spotlights (optional).
- Total transmission with heat treated gears for maximum reliability and durability.
- Noise reduction levitating planetarium.
- 2 Year Warranty: The GUARANTEE for machines equipped with “hour counter” is up to 2 years or 600 hours of work.
|Model||HRC 600 VS|
|Motor||3000 Watt Max|
|Drive Inverter||4 kW 230V|
|Tool Speed rpm||600-1000|
|Water Tank||46 lt|
|Size LxAxP cm||120x125x62|
|Concrete Polishing 7 step||10-15 m2/h|
|Concrete Grinding 1 step||40-80 m2/h|
|Terrazzo Polishing 5 step||9-15m2/h|
|Resin Removal 1 step||40-80 m2/h|
|Paint Removal 1 step||40-80 m2/h|
|Marble Polishing 5 step||7-12m2/h|
|Granite Polishing 7 step||5-7m2/h|
|Used For Surface(s)|
Items You May Like
Recently Viewed Items
Net Orders Checkout