Mold Ahoy - Mold & Mildew Remover
Mold Ahoy is your trusty first mate, ready to combat mold and mildew on all watercraft and boat surfaces, making it an absolute must-have onboard every vessel.
With no bleach or peroxides, Mold Ahoy is safe to use, ensuring that every surface is left sparkling clean and damage-free. But Mold Ahoy isn’t limited to just boats and watercraft. This marvel works wonders on a wide range of materials, from canvas and screens to siding, wood decks, painted surfaces, composites, awnings, aluminum, driveways, recreational vehicles, and more! It’s like having a versatile cleaning superhero on your side. Concrete, masonry, fabric, stone, rubber, vinyl, teak – you name it, Mold Ahoy can handle it! Even those hard-to-reach areas like boat bilges, carpeting, canvas, fiberglass, and sails won’t stand a chance against Mold Ahoy’s powerful cleaning power.
Add in that it’s safe around pants and marine life, you’ve got a masterpiece!
Test Mold Ahoy on a small, inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility and effectiveness.
- Apply Mold Ahoy using a soft brush, roller, or sprayer, depending on your preference.
- Allow product to dwell for 10 to 15 minutes on the affected area.
- Apply more Mold Ahoy and use a soft bristle brush to gently agitate the area.
- After cleaning, thoroughly rinse the treated surface with water to remove any residue.
Repeat steps if necessary OR continue with the residual application below.
- Spray Mold Ahoy on the surface and leave it wet.
This residual application will continue working for up to a month, removing stains and making cleaning easier. You can also choose this method of application in lieu of the regular directions.
|Used For Surface(s)|